Saturday, January 23, 2016

The Knit Awakens

What a lovely weekend we are having, blue skies and the sun is shinin!

I'm taking today to take some much needed photos of long finished projects.. I've been a little neglectful D:

I've also been a little sick this past week so I might still be in my pjs... don't judge me!

I've had a lovely morning catching up on Game of Thrones - on season 1 right now - I've read the books and I'm ready to see it come to life. Love it so far. I'm a fan of Dany. She's a woman who's sure of herself and getting more and more confident in her Queenship. So awesome.

Anyways, here is my latest Finished Object- a gift for my brother for his birthday.

He loves Star Wars. Everything he owns is star wars. He has a Star Wars quilt. Glow in the dark. Made by his girlfriend. It's kind of awesome.

So naturally, when I came across the Force Awakens Hat, I had to make it. Made some slight mods so it wouldn't be slouchy. I'm very happy with it :)


Happy birthday bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment